Hello

CUSTOMER Karen.davies@ View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Billing / Accounts

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 13 Jan
HEADLINE

Deliberate and purposeful incompetance

Blue Bean purposefully reported me to their debt collectors after I had to contact them several times to pay my instalment. They **** initially saying they dont accept debit orders, no statements was ever send out, e-mailed or posted. I had 5 contact options but they didn't use one. After I contacted them again for the last time to pay my account they handed me over to their lawyers the very same day. I received my blue bean card in a envelope with no payment instructions, account numbers etc. After I called the call centre to assist with the info, STD Bank couldn't couldn't pick up my account I even tried to load them as a beneficiary at FNB but even they could load them. After 3 months my card was suspended and I received a sms notification. I contacted them right away to explain the situation, I even offered to settle in full to re-instate my account but was rudly treated. To date I have yet to receive any statement of my account. The day after I contacted them they handed me over to their debt collectors. They promised to sort it out and I paid 3 x my instalment to prove my willingness to pay, they listed me as a bad payer charged R 5000 to my full settlement.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Billing / Accounts Problems)

Fri 31 October 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.