Hello

CUSTOMER NP Mahanjana View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Billing / Accounts

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Wed 10 Apr
HEADLINE

Refund due to customer not processed

I am Nosikhumbuzo Mahanjana who resides at 5 louw Avenue in Butterworth
On the 10Th of April 2013 I requested a quotation for the supply, delivery and installation of 15 aluminium windows at my house in Butterworth from Border Aluminium which amounted to R 33,530.I deposited the money to the company's Standard Bank account in two separate EFT transactions, the first being an amount of R 17,000.00 on the 20th of April 2013 and the second being an amount of R 15,000.00 on the 7th of May 2013. An amount of R 8,500 was quoted as being for Travelling (Delivery) and installation, but as a result to some disagreement of the installation method proposed by the company I resorted to cancelling the installation which they accepted and we agreed that they would only deliver the windows. Which then meant that out of the R 8,500 they would only deduct the travelling (Delivery) fee being an amount of R 1100.00.
The company promised to refund the balance before delivery but that was not the case because the windows were delivered towards the end of May and as per our agreement the company agreed to refund the balance of R 7,400.00 within a few days but that has not been done up until now.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Billing / Accounts Problems)

Sat 19 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.