Hello

CUSTOMER rhulani86 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Feedback / Response

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 31 Oct
HEADLINE

DEBIT ORDER REVERSAL

Good day, my name is Matimba Ndengeza, I have an account with Capitec Bank and my salary is deposited to this account. This morning when I woke up, i noticed two strange debit orders that i'm not aware of with the same amount (of R2700 collectively) but different reference numbers. I then called the Capitec Customer Care line (ref number:10354099) and I was told that I need a letter from the people who debited money from my account for Capitec to do Reversal. I don't even know these people to start with and where do they expect me to get the letter?

Why is it so difficult with Capitec Bank to do reversals compare to other banks? How do they expect me to call these "*****" to send me a letter? Does it have to be this difficult to reverse my own money that was debited without my consent and knowledge?

Now I have less funds in my account how does Capitec expect me to survive i mean to pay my rental, feed my family honestly how?.... I am so furious that Capitec allows this to happen without my say so and makes it difficult to do debit reversal. I need this resolved today!!!
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Capitec Bank Time and Date 10:14:27 | Fri 1 Nov 13
Hello rhulani86,

Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns and affording us the opportunity to address them.

Jennine Seholoba will take ownership of this investigation and will provide you with feedback within 2 working days. I trust that the matter will be resolved successfully.

Regards
Candice Dawson
Complaints Management

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Feedback / Response Problems)

Fri 01 August 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.