Hello

CUSTOMER floella1@ View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Spam

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Sun 17 Nov
HEADLINE

Coca Cola Competition

te in and the next I received a phone call from Monica Dube I have to pay R13800 to receive the money Like a fool I paid it Received various emails from the UK from a Mr Robert Parker to say the money will be paid over to me Then I receive calls from Monica Dube to state that i have to pay another R50,000 Yet again I pay I was promised that i will receive the money the Friday. Nothing happened Next I receive an email from Mr Parker that if I want the money I must go to UK to receive it there. I replied I do not have the money It was very quiet for more than a month. Last week I received the call from Mr Johnston stating that he will pay the money over because Mr R Park?r said it must be done Then he claimed R12000 to be paid first for handling fee and the Reserve Bank foreign money department said that is the amount to be paid. I said I do not have the money they halfed the amount but it must be paid before friday because Mr Johnson and Monica Dube leaving for the UK friday past Idid not pay the money. Both claim that they work at the Reserve Bank foreign money department.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Spam Problems)

Fri 18 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.