Hello

CUSTOMER DLHughes View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Supposedly repair Wind...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 12 Aug
HEADLINE

BEWARE BETASECURE IS A ****!!!

I received a phonecall from BETASECURE asking me if I am the owner of a computer and if so that they had been authorised by Microsoft to contact all computer owners in SA, as there is a problem with Windows 7 and on behalf of Microsoft, they were sorting out the problem. They then gave me the serial number of my computer and gave me instructions to type on my computer so that I can see all the supposed errors for myself! Unfortunately, I fell for the ****. I allowed them access, by remote control, to my computer and they "repaired" the "supposed" errors. They then convinced me to take a 3 Years Plan, by which they would be on call 24/7 to assist me with any future problems on my computer and they charged USD379.00 to my credit card. A couple of days later when I turned my computer on, I had a black screen, so I sent a request for assistance to BETA SECURE and within 24 hours they called me on my landline to assist me, or so I thought. Thereafter my computer started giving me one problem after the other and I decided to call in a local computer and laptop technician. He told me that he had just delivered a computer that he had to reformat for a client who had a similar experience.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Supposedly repair Windows 7 problems remotely SCAM Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Fri 18 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.