Hello

CUSTOMER Martie00123 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Late / No Delivery

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Wed 1 Aug
HEADLINE

Never deliver any service as promised

In a desperate attempt to get my divorce finalised, I responded to a add I read in the Beeld, Legalsure promised that in 14 to 21 days my divorce will be finalised. I then arranged to get hold of the funds they required to get the case started, after I contacted them 2 months later they said that I should still pay further "Sheriff's fee" I then proceeded to pay the additional funds, as they made me believe that this was the hold up. Up to now they have failed to contact me or to communicate with me in any other way, the money have been paid but no service was rendered!

All the moneys and information they required was given, but no refund was paid nor did the respond to another legal firm that sent them a letter of demand.

This is totally unacceptable as a divorce is already stressful and a very unpleasant matter to deal with, and company's like this takes advantage of people in need of legal assistance ...

This is a disgrace to the Legal system and they should not be allowed to practise.

A response to this report will be appreciated.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Late / No Delivery Problems)

Fri 25 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.