Hello

Computer World

INDUSTRY IT
BRANCH / AREA Hillcrest COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 06:46 Sat 27 Apr PERSON RESPONSIBLE
CUSTOMER neilcoza View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Selling illegal goods ...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Sat 27 Apr
HEADLINE

Avoid Computer World Hillcrest at ALL COSTS

My son wanted to upgrade his 32 bit Windows 7 OS to a 64 bit Windows 7 OS. We spoke to their sales consultant who gave us a new DVD. On trying to load it we discovered that the software wanted to reformat his computer and it was not possible to upgrade. On closer inspection of the cover it said 'For sale with a complete system only' and 'For Sale to System Builders Only'. It was not for sale to the public and therefore would not be able to upgrade a system. After emailing them and asking for a refund, they refused. Only after getting MicroSoft SA involved did they agree to the refund.
I went in to get my refund, they used my credit card to reverse the purchase. That was on the 20-3-2013, it is now the 27-04-2013, over a month and nothing on my card. I have emailed them again, I know they received it because their computer send a reply saying that they received the email, asking them to check their bank statement and let me know the day the amount came off. I am still waiting.
There is ZERO customer service, it appears that their technicians do not know their products and they appear to be dishonest by selling illegal products.
NEVER BUY FROM THEM

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Selling illegal goods and not refunding the money Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Fri 18 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.