Hello

CUSTOMER Sasihle View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Breach of Contract

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Tue 30 Jul
HEADLINE

I WILL NEVER USE GREYHOUNF

Dear All

On Sunday the 28th July 2013 @13h30 I travelled with this bus couch J2510 from Durban to JHB.

I booked this Bus at Durban Station at around 9am, I was allocated seat number 11A, I specifically requested a window seat in the middle of the bus. I've checked in @13h00 and after 20min they demanded I change my seat to 12c which was not a window seat, I refused because I requested a window seat then after they forced me to seat right at the end, I was so uncomfortable the whole way from Durban to JHB as a result my back is still sore.

I am very disappointed with Greyhound, I don't understand why they allocate seats if people will be shuffled around and through them whenever they feel like.

I will never allow my family and friends to travel with Greyhound after the incident I had, I'm done with greyhound and it not the first time I;ve experience this poor service.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Greyhound Time and Date 10:07:45 | Thu 1 Aug 13
Hello Sasihle,

Thank you for the feedback and comments noted on Hellopeter. Our records indicate that your travel ticket was booked at the Greyhound Durban office dated 28.07.2013 at 08H33. The seat number that was selected was indeed 12C. All passengers will also be required to sign on any travel ticket issued to them at the point of sale. This is to ensure that the travel itinerary and dates are 100% correct. Any errors must be pointed out to the issuing agent prior to leaving the point of sale.

Sincerely

Greyhound Customer Care

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Breach of Contract Problems)

Wed 30 July 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.