Hello

Homemark

INDUSTRY Retail
BRANCH / AREA National COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 13:59 Fri 8 Nov PERSON RESPONSIBLE Bongani
CUSTOMER thenorm View all reports by user
PROBLEM

REFUND PLEASE

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 3 Oct
HEADLINE

False Advertising - Nu Wave Cook Top

We saw a Homemark advert on DSTV advertising the Nu Wave induction cooker.

We phoned & ordered the cooker as advertised.

We were given bank details, we had to deposit R1000.00. We deposited the money, and confirmed that we want the Nu Wave and NOT the Milex (which is advertised on their website.)

A few days later, we received the Milex cooker. We immediately phoned Bongani at 011 430 6000.
He explained that there was a mistake in the warehouse and that he would rectify immediately.
We agreed that when the courier dropped off the correct item we ordered, that we would hand the incorrect model over to the courier to return to them.

A week later nothing had happened, so we called Bongani again- now the story changed, that they don't sell the Nu Wave cooker and that it isn't a Homemark product.

A Mr. Isaac from customer care phoned & said that we would have to take the Milex.
I told him that I don't want it, & he said I'd have to send it back to them at my cost.

I do not want the Milex - if they cannot supply the Nu Wave, I want my money back.
I will drop the Milex off at my nearest HomeMark store. I will take this up with the ombudsman shortly depending on your response.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Homemark Time and Date 11:10:38 | Fri 15 Nov 13
Hello thenorm,

hi Norman

As per our telephonic conversation we will refund you in full. Please accept our sincerest apologies in this regard.

If you have any further concerns please contact me at any time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard.

Morne
(011) 430-6227

UPDATED RESPONSE Homemark Time and Date 11:12:15 | Fri 15 Nov 13
Hello thenorm,

hi Norman

If you have any further concerns please contact me at any time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard.

Morne
(011) 430-6227

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK thenorm Time and Date 18:07:15 | Thu 14 Nov 13
Utterly Disgusted: Received a call from them. No resolution. They said they'd call back again, that model is 'new' and they don't have stock or don't stock it at all??? We're none the wiser.
We want a refund, or send us the right one plz. If (Homemark) want to refund us, reimburse us into our account via EFT, and send your courier to collect the item.
Otherwise we return it, you have the item and our money- we haven't exactly had the best experience so far.
Don't want 2 have to fight for that too. Plz respond!

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 REFUND PLEASE Problems)

(( • )) Supplier's response

Thu 23 October 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.