Hello

Multi Destinations ...

INDUSTRY TimeShare
BRANCH / AREA Pretoria COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 10:42 Thu 20 Jun PERSON RESPONSIBLE
CUSTOMER nndlovu View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Refusing to terminate ...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 20 Jun
HEADLINE

Multi destination Club-Never sign up with MDC

I am utterly disgusted by these people in my view this is just a **** where everything is presented and looks good, but wait till you sign that's when you realize that you can never be able to make use of any of the services and trying to terminate it is just about impossible. To make make matters worse it is their comitte that must decide whether your contract must be terminated or not. Where have you ever heard of such except for MDC. I wish I had read all these reports before signing up with them. We were promised a bonus holiday each year but its been 2 years already and we haven't received any! Never mind trying to book a holiday on their system its mission impossible, all resorts are never available.

I hope people read up these reports before trying to sign up with these *******, its same as jail sentence except in this case you have committed no crime its just a company trying to ***** your money.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Multi Destinations Club ... Time and Date 12:05:16 | Thu 20 Jun 13
Hello nndlovu,

We confirm receipt of your complaint, the contents of which has been noted.

In order to assist with your complaint we will require that you forward us your membership number as well as the identity number of the main member.

Kind regards
The QVC Team

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Refusing to terminate to terminate my contract Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Sun 20 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.