Hello

CUSTOMER Kananelo11125 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Bad Attitude

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Tue 11 Mar
HEADLINE

Horrible service from Deryll at Motomia hillfox

On the 12/12/2013 i brought my Milano Scooter into Motomia hillfox to have some panels changed as i had had an accident. i was told that i would get the panels changed within two weeks, a month later i was told to come fetch my scooter, this is after countless to find why its taking so long, when i arrived i found that the colour of the panels did not match the rest of the bike, i was told that this will be rectified, this was sometime in Feb, on the 3rd of March i spoke to Deryll who is the new manager at the branch, he assured me that i will get the scooter on the 11thdecided to call ahead to find out if the bike is ready, i get Daryl who rudely tells me that they made another mistake with the colours and that i may get my bike on Thursday. The man was very rude to me, he could not explain himself very well, instead he got angry with me and said he literally said ill get my bike when they decide to give it to me, i have never met anyone so rude, i honestly cant understand how that guy is a manager of any branch of a company, he is rude, unsympathetic and very immature, i cant believe any company would want to be represented by someone like him.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Motomia Time and Date 15:35:23 | Tue 11 Mar 14
Hello Kay_Mosh,

Dear Mr. Moshoeshoe,

We tried to call you a number of times on your cell phone. We apologise for the problem of the color not matching - we have had problems with our sub-contracted paint supplier. We did get the panels re-painted and your scooter will be ready for collection tomorrow afternoon.

Please call us to confirm when you will be able to collect your scooter.

Yours sincerely,
Lloyd Grobler
Regional Manager

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Bad Attitude Problems)

Sat 22 November 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.