Hello

CUSTOMER Trical View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Billing / Accounts

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 12 Aug
HEADLINE

1 GB RECURRING BUNDLE NOT LOADED.

Hi there

I requested a recurring 1 GB data bundle to be loaded onto my contract on the 25 March 2013.
It was not done and I logged a query (100988650) on the 5th June 2013.

To date, the customer service centre has been unable to provide me with any resolution to this query. Furthermore, MTN has advertised that Out-of-bundle rates cost R 0.29c per Mb. I was charged more than that.

This query has been outstanding for months, and thus no-one can provide me any feedback.

Last week I requested a package migration, and this has also not been done. I was not informed that the account holder has to do the request, so I completed the forms and emailed it back to them.

There are so many answered questions from MTN, and the fact that I have been a client for more than 10 years, clearly means nothing to them.

I would like to know from MTN management, that if you received service like I have, would you want to continue to do business with MTN ?

SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Mtn Time and Date 15:06:56 | Thu 15 Aug 13
Hello Trical,

Thank you for posting.

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response and for any inconvenience experienced due to the lapse in service in one of our touch points.

Kindly note that per the terms and conditions of the contract only the account holder is allowed to make amendments to the contract however if you have access to the account you may request for additional value added services.

Our records also show that this matter has been resolved i.e . the credit has been passed for out of bundle rates for data usage and will show on the statement for the 7th of September.

Regards,
MTNSP Complaints Management Team.
CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK Trical Time and Date 14:13:19 | Mon 9 Sep 13
Not Impressed: At this point, no credit was passed or can be seen on my statement.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Billing / Accounts Problems)

Thu 24 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.