Hello

CUSTOMER Essie11 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Call Centre!!

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Sat 29 Jun
HEADLINE

I want a phone call today 29/6/2013!!!

Good day first of all I am a new contract customer, and I will say it is the worst service that i have experienced with mtn. I got my new phone but i want to port my prepaid mtn number to contract what a blerrie mission! The one lady Lollo at your call centre was so rude everytime i speak she speaks over me, in the end she did explain to me how the sim card situation works. I was said to phone back after I have received an sms from mtn, i did receive an sms on the 28/6/13 after 8pm which is fine. Now the worst of all worst when i tried to phone mtn call centre 29/6/13 i got cut of 3 times and i have ben holding on for 1h and 51 min and if you dont beleive me i can give you my call list!!! I have phoned 011 912-3000 and 0831808 no one is picking up the flippen phone!! I want my phone to work TODAY 29/6/13 or I will take the matter further! This is a disgrace being the fisrt time contract holder with you MTN and this is the way a customer needs to struggle just to get the new phone activated!! Disgusting!! And please send all your call centre agents on a customer service course cause they sure as **** dont know how to speak or treat a customer!!!1
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Mtn Time and Date 14:04:35 | Thu 4 Jul 13
Hello Essie11,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We are sorry to have disappointed you with our service and would like to assure you that we do strive to provide the best service at all times.

We apologise for the lapse in service and the inconvenience experience due to this. According to our records the port has been successful and all services have been activated.

We understand that the entire experience must be very frustrating and hope we can restore your faith in us.

Regards
Veronica
REQ:2358678

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Call Centre!! Problems)

Wed 16 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.