Hello

Mtn

INDUSTRY Telecommunications
BRANCH / AREA ** COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 17:12 Tue 14 Jan PERSON RESPONSIBLE
CUSTOMER benhpieters View all reports by user
PROBLEM

PRODUCT RANGE

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Tue 14 Jan
HEADLINE

NOT OFFERING THE BLACKBERRY Z30

Both Vodacom and Cell C have for some time now been offering the Blackberry Z30 smartphone to their contract subscribers.
MTN does not.
I am unable to ascertain the reason for this decision. Perhaps MTN management views Blackberry as a risk in view of their financial problems as reported on in the press for the past 2 years or so. However, this cannot be as MTN offers other Blackberry products to their contract subscribers. Just not the Z30, which I rate as one of the best smartphones currently on offer in the market.
I have been a Blackberry user for many years and do not want to move to another manufacturer's product. It seems as if the only option left for me is to port my mobile number to one of MTN's competitors in order to get hold of the Z30..
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Mtn Time and Date 11:50:34 | Fri 17 Jan 14
Hello benhpieters,

Thank you for your post.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience experienced.
We were as anxious as you are to receive stock of the Blackberry Z30 and have been awaiting marketing communication regarding the arrival of the product for resale by MTN.

We do however regret to advise that our Marketing team have not forecasted the handset for this quarter.

We do indeed share your disappointment in this regards, however, we look forward to updated communication going into the final quarter of the year.

Regards
Mantoa
REQ:3150057

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 PRODUCT RANGE Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Fri 31 October 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.