Hello

CUSTOMER LUCMAT View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Breach of Contract

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Tue 17 Sep
HEADLINE

FUNERAL COVER

I went into Nedbank where I have an account to open a funeral cover for my mother and for my family. So off I went to Nedbank Parow centre in November 2012. The consultant was so helpfull and and completed my form with her. Off I went home with the surity that we are covered. December up to the day my mom passed on 22nd July I was relief that atleast my mom was covered. I did all the documention needed to claim for the funeral cover of R10 000 - and send it off the the claims department. My mom's funeral was the 26th July (Friday). We just buried my mom and I get a call from the call centre agent to advise me that my claim has been refused as my mom died within the 6month period. I could'nt speak to the lady as I was still very emotional. She told him that the first paument went off on the 25th Jan 2013. The the first payment covers from Feb 2013. I was so so shocked. My husband told her that I gave in all my docs in November and for a cheek the woman on the other end says to him that my docs was only captured in December.

I just can't let this go cause I feel they conned me. My expierance with Nedbank Group has been hectic as I'm not satisfied with their service.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Nedbank Time and Date 09:45:02 | Thu 19 Sep 13
Hello LUCMAT,

We acknowledge your comments posted on the Hello Peter Consumer Website.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced in this regard and would appreciate your patience while we investigate your concerns raised in the posting.

Kind regards

Client Experience Team

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Breach of Contract Problems)

Tue 29 July 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.