Hello

CUSTOMER CRWilliams View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Feedback / Response

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 7 Oct
HEADLINE

Still awaiting email

Hi There Noelene,

I am still waiting for the email as promised last week ("Please be advised that a response has been sent this morning, directly to you via e-mail, in response to your complaint on our web-site.") in connection with the below:

Dear Nivea,

I value your product incredibly highly and use it daily. Thank you for your lovely products.

However, I recently moved from England back to South Africa and was devastated to find that your Tinted Daily Moisturiser is not available in South Africa. I used this product daily in England as my foundation. I have looked everywhere, but the only tinted moisturiser I can find in SA is by Garnier (which is not a patch on yours).

Please could you tell me why this tinted moisturiser is not available in SA, and whether you could look into shipping it here? I have no doubt it will be very popular, as I have shown it to all my friends who are impressed by it.

Thanks
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Nivea Time and Date 09:49:49 | Mon 7 Oct 13
Hello CRWilliams,

An e-mail was indeed sent to you, on 1st October at 9.13 am. As I did not receive a bounce-back, I assumed you had received the e-mail. I will now re-send it to you directly.

Noelene Feldon
Consumer Affairs Consultant
for Beiersdorf Consumer Products (SA
Consumer Careline: 0860 102091 (share-call)

UPDATED RESPONSE Nivea Time and Date 15:57:14 | Mon 7 Oct 13
Hello CRWilliams,

Could you please confirm that you have received the e-mails that I have sent you ... first one 1 October at 9.13 am , second one today (7 October) 9.54 am.

Many thanks.
Noelene
CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK CRWilliams Time and Date 16:37:53 | Mon 7 Oct 13
Quite Impressed: Hi Noelene,

Thanks for staying in touch. I'm afraid I have yet to receive any emails. I'll send the query again on the Nivea site in order to confirm my email address

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Feedback / Response Problems)

Mon 22 September 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.