Hello

CUSTOMER andrew654 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

incompetant and irresp...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Fri 15 Nov
HEADLINE

incompetant and irresponsible

I enrolled for Science and Maths N1 this year. Northlink gave me a sheet with the times of the exams. I lost this page so I phoned the campus on 021 552 2206 about two weeks ago to check the dates. I explained clearly that I need the dates for N1. They told me that Maths N1 is on the 15th of November.
I phoned again yesterday to confirm, and they gave me the same date for N1 Maths.
So this morning I went though to write my exam, I was told that N1 was yesterday and today is the N4 exam. I then spoke with Mr. G. Visagie. He tried to help me and said that I could do Maths N1 and N2 simultaneously next quarter.
This is good to know but I am still incredibly unhappy about the time I wasted, the trips I made up and down, and the fact that I must pay again for Northlinks mistake. I feel it is wrong that I should have to pay again, it's a matter of principal, and pride from your side.
Honestly if this is the way you treat your students then this college is an absolute disgrace to say the least.
You really cause a lot of hardship for people. Please can you not pull your act together. Or at least take responsibility when you make mistakes! I honestly expected better.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Northlink College Time and Date 08:05:04 | Tue 14 Jan 14
Hello andrew654,

Thank you for informing us of this matter.
Please note that you would need to please log a complaint ticket on info@northlink.co.za for this matter to be escalated.

We trust that this will not happen again in future to any of our students.

Regards,

Northlink

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 incompetant and irresponsible Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Wed 23 July 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.