Hello

CUSTOMER Sureunha View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Transfer & cancellatio...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Wed 31 Jul
HEADLINE

Transfer & cancellation of membership

My husband & I requested to transfer our memberships to the Rivonia branch. We completed forms and paid R350per member. This process was suppose to be done within 3 days. My husband was only transferred 2 weeks from date of application, and after 4 weeks I'm still waiting for my transfer to be done. No one contacted me to advise why this process has been delayed. I contacted the Fourways branch who informed me that my ID number was incorrectly loaded and they will attend to it. I'm still waiting. Another week thereafter the paperwork got lost. After numerous emails, I received a reply from Fourways that I need to pay additional R125. I've logged complaints through their electronic devices, the website, emails and phone calls. After a month, I've decided I had enough and requested that they cancel both our memberships with immediate effect. Management seems to blame Head Office and Head Office confirmed that I have to deal with the home branch directly, which will not help, as the manager will not even return calls. I've emailed my request for cancellation & refund of transfer fees, and I'm still waiting for a reply.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Planet Fitness Time and Date 15:19:17 | Wed 21 Aug 13
Hello Sureunha,

The transfer form has been sent through by our respondent, Thabo. Kindly forward it through to him so that he can assist you with the transfer of contract.

Kind regards

Planet Fitness

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Transfer & cancellation of membership Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Wed 20 August 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.