Hello

CUSTOMER JAENMARIE1 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

********** DEBITING

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Fri 30 Aug
HEADLINE

RTR DISTRIBUTOR SCAMMING PEOPLE VIA SA GATEWAYS

I was contacted by a company called RTR Distributors, who claim to hand out vouchers from S.A Gateways to the value of R10000. All you need to do, is pay a once-off fee of R399.00 to "activate" this voucher, which you would supposedly receive in the post within 10 - 14 days. To date, no vouchers have been sent, they have already deducted the amount from my account twice, they do not answer their phones, and when you can manage to speak to someone, you still never get your money back.

A certain Wendy Pather of RTR Distributors, says that they are not allowed to debit any money from any person's account without that person giving them an account number and permission. Well, when I was contacted, I didn't give them my bank account number, and I was told not to worry, because they already have it. And then they debited my account, without me giving them the account number.

They are affiliated with S.A. Gateways, and I feel that S.A. Gateways is responsible for re-imbursing every person that was ******* by this RTR Distributors, and then do what they want to or have to, to get their money back from them.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 FRAUDULENT DEBITING Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Fri 18 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.