Hello

CUSTOMER Nourish View all reports by user
PROBLEM

No service

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 19 Dec
HEADLINE

SA getway is conning people

Inn October 2013 I was approached by SA getaways agent to be a member. I express as early as then that I wish to book a holiday in Limpopo in December. I was advised that this would not be a problem, but I needed to pay more money to ensure that my benefits are activated ASAP. I was also told that only I needed to do when I have a membership card was to call the office and tell them when I needed to travel.
On 31/10/13 am amount of R299.99 was deducted from my account which. This included R99.99 x2 and the balance was a registration/ activation fee. The Card was sent to me somewhere in the middle of November. R99.99 was also deducted on 29/11/13 and 13/12/13.Somehow I was now 3-4 months in advance (not agreed to).
When I called early in December to make a booking I was told this is possible as I was suppose to book early in the year for December. How was that possible when I became a member in October? I then asked to cancel my membership and this seems to be ignored and I am currently struggling with this.

To all those who want to join SAgetways. Please be warned

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 No Service Problems)

Thu 30 October 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.