Hello

BRANCH / AREA Sanral COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 15:08 Thu 2 Jan PERSON RESPONSIBLE
CUSTOMER Metalgun View all reports by user
PROBLEM

SMS notification of ov...

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 2 Jan
HEADLINE

Call centre VPC no response to enquiry

I received a SMS notification today 2/01/2014 informing me that I have a overdue e-toll fees in the amount of R 1 039.02 which have been handed over for collection to VPC. A contact number 0800726725 with a ref: no provided.
As I did not received a invoice or any form of statement regarding the claimed amount a tried to phone the call centre. What a disaster, the automated phone system does not work when one request a service as per the numbers provided by the call system. I then tried the website with the same results. For any information one must first register as a e-toll user and of course I will not and never will register as a user because I do not use the Gauteng e-toll roads and have not use them for the last 3 months.
I did not travel on any e-toll road in the last 3 months and would like Sanral to provide me the information they used to sms me a " Warning ". How did they get hold of my cell number in any case.
This is a joke and is worth a laugh, but they must first train the clowns to act better.
I'm from the Northen Cape province and do not allow my car to drive by itself in Gauteng on e-toll roads. I will not pay a cent !!!!

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 SMS notification of overdue e-toll fees Problems)

No reports have been found that match your search criteria.

Mon 28 July 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.