Hello

Sanral

INDUSTRY Other
BRANCH / AREA Central COUNTRY South Africa
TIME / DATE 23:01 Mon 17 Feb PERSON RESPONSIBLE
CUSTOMER wildcoder View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Call Centre!!

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 17 Feb
HEADLINE

Our customers can't access the website

After the "hacking" attempt on SANRAL's webservers our clients (all 700+ of them) cannot access their website.

I have phoned and phoned and phoned the call center to no avail.

I have now at least managed to get a call logged and get a case number (for what that is worth). I also have quite a collection of call reference numbers (3 to be exact). They can't match your call history on either the call reference number or case number so that every time you phone in you have to explain your problem all over again. Every time you phone in the ***** on the other side asks you the same questions with the same answers. "No I cannot see the login page", "Yes the page is in the safe browsers list", "Yes I have checked my internet connection", "No I have not phoned my ISP, I AM THE DAMNED ISP!!!".

So the last call I managed to get out of them that they are looking into my problem and will give me a call within 2-5 working days. That was the same response I got on my last call, 11 days ago.

The funny thing is that they haven't taken down any details apart from my number and email address, so how are they looking into my problem?
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Sanral Time and Date 10:12:25 | Tue 18 Feb 14
Hello wildcoder,

Thank you for your query. It is receiving attention. SANRAL will revert with a response.

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Call Centre!! Problems)

Fri 19 September 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.