Hello

CUSTOMER MaiTaku View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Expiry Date

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Wed 19 Jun
HEADLINE

crystal valley milk hamogenised and pasteurised

I bought a 2 litre bottle of crystal valley milk - hamogenised and pasteurised at Shoprite (arcadia) on Friday night (14-06 2013). The bottle has an expiry date of 28-06-2013 printed on it. Yesterday when I used the milk it had that funny taste to it and I thought it couldn't be as the expiry date is next week. Today the milk is totally spoiled and its not even the 20th. This is totally not acceptable as the bottle is not even half way and I have to throw it away.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Shoprite Time and Date 16:59:41 | Wed 19 Jun 13
Hello MaiTaku,

On behalf of the Shoprite supermarket chain, I would like to apologise for your disappointment in the product purchased at Shoprite Arcadia.

As a customer driven business, Shoprite realises the importance of offering superior service and quality products. Therefore, the details of your experience will be brought to the attention of the Divisional Management for further investigation. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly.

In conclusion I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to provide us with this valuable feedback. We realise that it is only with the help of concerned consumers such as yourself that we can offer service excellence and quality that can be trusted.

Kind Regards
Dean Olwage
Customer Relations

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Expiry Date Problems)

Thu 24 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.