Hello

CUSTOMER David.Firestarte View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Bad Attitude

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 13 Feb
HEADLINE

Staff member's bad attitude

I met up with my Mom today at Sterns N1 City to try to move a 'lay buy' I took out onto my mom's Sterns account.

Sherice, I'm not sure of the spelling dealt with us, from word go it didn't' look like she was interested in helping us. Unfortunately due to be travelling from my office during my lunch break to meet with my mom I didn't have any of my paperwork with me, only my I.D and the Sterns 'Lay Buy Card'. After pleading for help we were just told in a rude manner that she is unable to help us, no attempt was made to speak to a Manager or their Head Office whatsoever until we got upset and then she just gave us a really dirty look and walked away.

Eventually after spending over an hour in the store and being passed from one person to the next, being told yes we can help you and then no we can't help you a Manager of American Swiss came to us and explained in the correct manner that nothing could be done without any paperwork.

The different between the Manager and Sherice is that this lady actually knew how to deal with customers and looked like she enjoyed her job.

I will go back this evening with all the paperwork but I will never buy from Sterns N1 City every again.
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Sterns Time and Date 15:16:51 | Thu 13 Feb 14
Hello David.Firestarte,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding the paperwork and understand your frustration when you had to go to the store and spend more than an hour there in your lunch break. We will inform the Area Manager of your comments and you will be contacted directly with the outcome. You will be offered further assistance in moving the lay buy and we hope to see you in our store again soon.

Kind regards

Britta Dahms
TFG Customer Service Online Liaison Assistant

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Bad Attitude Problems)

Mon 15 September 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.