Hello

CUSTOMER goldman123 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Billing / Accounts

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Thu 30 May
HEADLINE

Call limte up dated but no phone network

I hit my call limit , that i put a stop on and my phone got completely blocked , i called them and asked why my Barberry service has been blocked too, they said that when the call limit hits the service is blocked too , this service is a set fee and the limit is supposed to be on calls, i then asked the lady to up my call limit, she said he had done it with success and that my phone should work in the next 4 hours, 12hrs later i got home and nothing , I called again and the, guy said that the process was in pending, i then asked him to sort it out, he went to a manager to help him and came back to say that in the next few minutes the issue will be sorted , its now 24 h later and still my phone wont work , I have my bills paid but no service for a bill that is up to date..

what a joke vodacom , bills paid but no

SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Vodacom Time and Date 11:04:41 | Thu 30 May 13
Hello goldman123,

Thank you making us aware of your complaint

Please note that a consultant will make contact with you in due course to assist with your billing query.

Regards

Consumer Website Team
UPDATED RESPONSE Vodacom Time and Date 16:36:13 | Thu 30 May 13
Hello goldman123,

Thank you for taking my call and for advising that the matter has been resolved.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your support.

Regards
Moddy Motebejane
CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK goldman123 Time and Date 16:46:55 | Thu 30 May 13
Quite Impressed: I decided to call them and ask them to sort the issue out, after a bit the issue was sorted, the response from them on hello peter was in 45 min and they called me few hours later .

issue is sorted, I think they must just get the systems to gel better.

Thanks

Pierre

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Billing / Accounts Problems)

Thu 17 April 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.