Hello

CUSTOMER lesedi_123 View all reports by user
PROBLEM

Billing / Accounts

post report
 view customer feedback rating & analysis
INCIDENT Mon 13 Jan
HEADLINE

Collection With Bad Attitude

COLLECTION SOLUTIONS ON BEHALF OF WESBANK - Ebrahim Wyngaard, please teach this fool Stella Service or let him serve real consultants TEA, you need to respect and the proffessional at all times as you dont know who is on the other side of the line, I might owe but that does not mean am stupid or un-educated my boy.

I will not be paying at cent more than i have to pay this month-end as for this DCA com that you were talking about you will pay for it yourself with all that **** of a service that you gave me. Call me no more and let your bosses know that i refuse to pay that amount and will pay only the stipulated amount on my Wesbank account only.

Ebrahim Wyngaard DO NOT EVER CALL ME AGAIN get manner first.

(Supplier name changed from First National Bank to Wesbank by Hellopeter.com)
SUPPLIER'S RESPONSE Wesbank Time and Date 13:17:58 | Tue 14 Jan 14
Hello lesedi_123,

We appreciate that your concerns have been high-lighted to us for further investigation. In the meantime we have since contacted you and arranged another debit order to go through for the instalment only, whilst we have taken note that the initial debit order was unsuccessful despite sufficient funds being available.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and regret the manner in which our agent handled the conversation; assuring you that this is being addressed directly.

Any arrear interest has already been reversed and we will keep an eye on the account to ensure that no further arrear interest is raised as a result of the late debit order this month.

We hope that our intervention will restore your faith in WesBank.

Kind regards
WesBank

Comments

Relevant content (Last 5 Billing / Accounts Problems)

Sat 25 October 2014
Copyright 2012 Hellopeter.com. All rights reserved.